Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use Availo Website:
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions (The Terms and Conditions)
This Website contains information and material (the “material”) that is protected by intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, trademarks, copyright and database rights, in the content and materials included throughout this Website, including but not limited to, graphics, illustrations, text, images, software, digital downloads and audio and video clips and a combination of them or of other material s and are the sole property of ARADA Developments LLC and/or its affiliates and are protected by applicable trademark, copyright, database and other laws and all such rights are reserved by ARADA Developments LLC and / or its affiliates.
Links to Third Party Websites
No Warranty Given
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information published on this Website is correct and reasonably up to date, the information has been provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and your access to, reliance on and use of this Website is at your own sole risk. As such, we do not represent or warrant the accuracy, validity, currency, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials, and expressly disclaim liability for any errors or mistakes that may appear on this Website and/or any page therein or from any omissions. The information is provided as general information and not advice and is not to be relied upon as advice. No representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to, representations or warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, reliability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, are given in conjunction with the information and materials
Exclusion of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this Website, including but not limited to, any liability for any loss resulting from any reliance on the information or materials contained on the Website.
As a user of this Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all liabilities, costs, expenses and damages that arise or may arise out of, or in relation to, (i) any claim resulting from your use of, or access to this Website; or (ii) use of, or access to, this Website whatsoever or howsoever, including breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Limitations on Use
As a user of this Website, you agree to not abuse this Website in any way. This shall include, but is not limited to, defamatory, threatening or abusive conduct that violates another person’s rights at law; violation or breach of any intellectual property, trademark, copyright, database and other applicable laws or for any unlawful purposes; harming or interfering with the operation of another person’s hardware and/or software by uploading, transmitting or downloading computer viruses or any corrupt files; transmitting or otherwise disclosing trade secrets or any other confidential material or information; or directing any bots, spiders, crawlers, avatars or any other automated process that may debilitate this Website, our software, network or infrastructure. You further agree not to infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person.
We disclaim in full any liability about the accuracy of your financial information and you hereby agree that we shall have no liability to you in respect of any financial information or data that you may transmit to us
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information including when we believe that disclosure is necessary to enforce or to apply our Terms and Conditions, protect our rights at law and/or to comply with any judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on this Website, or as required by law or a competent authority
No failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms and Conditions shall operate as a waiver of the same nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any further exercise of the same or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege. The rights and remedies provided in these Terms and Conditions are not exclusive of any rights and remedies provided at law.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining Terms and Conditions, and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of the other Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing the Website and / or obtaining the facilities, products or services offered through this Website, you agree that the Terms and Conditions and the accessing and the provision of the facilities, products and services, shall be governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). You further agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Capital of the KSA, about any matter, dispute or conflict arising out of, from, or about , these Terms and Conditions or this Website
During the subscription period, the service provider will provide the technical support to the subscriber, as described in this clause, during the work periods declared on the website, and as the service provider deems appropriate. The support includes the use of both: phone calls and digital communication to understand the problem and help the subscriber to solve it, and making updates, enhancements and other service-related changes without additional costs to the subscriber
System maintenance and upgrade
The subscriber agrees that the service provider performs the necessary maintenance from time to time to upgrade service, add new features, backup copies or fill security gaps if, and that the service provider uses the data recorded in the system for performance enhancement, and that maintenance may be accompanied by a cessation of the service for a maximum three and a half days per year. In the case that the cessation period exceeds the above-mentioned period, the subscriber will be compensated by extending his/her/its subscription twice the number of days of service interruption
The subscriber acknowledges that in the event he, she or it stops using the service, whether on his/her/its request or because he, she or it stops paying the subscription fees, the service provider will give the subscriber three days to pay, with the subscriber being allowed to take advantage of all the capabilities of the service and access his/her/its data. if that the subscription fees are not paid after the expiration of the period stipulated in this clause, the service provider has the right to stop the subscription, and then, 7 days later, to cancel the subscription, with the erasure of all the subscriber data. The subscriber acknowledges that in the event he/she/it resumes the subscription after 7 days of stopping the subscription, there are no guarantees to recover previous data. If the subscriber subscribes to the trial package, the data will be erased immediately after the end of the trial period.
The employee’s location is permanently accessed while the location service is running, if the feature is activated by the account manager
The information we collect
We collect, store and use the following information about you:
1. information about your computer and your visits to and use of this Site, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, your location, the type and version of Internet browser and computer operating;
2. Information about your visit to this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. Information you provide when you register with the Site such as email address and other information you may provide;
4. information that you provide when creating cookie on our website or our product, such as your name, profile picture, sex, date of birth, marital status, interests, hobbies, educational level, job details;
5. information about you such as your name and email address, which you provide when you prescribe to the email message and/or news which we provide via our website;
6. information you provide when you use the services or products available on our website;
7. information collected when you use our website, including dates and frequency of your use of the website, and the situations in which you use the website;
8. information relating to any purchases or services you make via our Site or any other transactions that you enter into through our Site including your name, address, telephone number, email address, card details and transaction history;
9. information you post on our website to share on the internet, including your account name, profile picture and the post content;
10. information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our Site including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication;
11. any other information that you send to us through our site.
12. Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain this person’s consent to both disclose and process this personal iinformation in following this policy.
Use of your personal information
We use your personal information you provide us via our site for the following purposes mentioned on this policy or related pages We use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. to manage and administer our Site, and business on the internet;
2. to customize our Site to be more suitable for you;
3. to enable you to use the service we provide via our Site;
4. to deliver purchases you make via our Site and fulfill orders that you placed on our Site;
5. to provide the services that you purchase via our Site;
6. to send you statements, invoices, and payslip, and to collect payments frome you;
7. to send you commercial messages, whether marketing or non-marketing;
8. to provide you with information that you have specifically requested via email;
9. to send the newsletter to your email if you have requested (You can inform us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter);
10. to send marketing communications related to our business or third parties that have been carefully chosen and that we think may be of interest to you, by mail, or if you have specifically agreed to that, by e-mail or any other similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need to receive these marketing communications) or that we have asked if you would like to receive;
11. to provide related third parties with statistical information about our users (However, these third parties will not be able to determine the users of that information);
12. to deal with inquiries and complaints made by you or about you relating to us via our Site;
13. to keep our Site secure safe and to prevent fraud;
14. to verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our Site (including monitor private messages sent through our Site’s messaging service devices);
15. other uses.
If you provide personal information for publication on our Site, we will post and use this information in any other way, based on the consent you give us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our Site and can be modified using privacy controls on the site.
We will not provide any third party, without your explicit consent, relating to your personal information for the direct marketing of any third party.
We may disclose or transfer your personal information to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers, sub-contractors to the extent necessary and reasonable for the purposes stipulated in this policy only. We may disclose your personal information to any Group Company to the extent and for the purposes identified in this Policy. We may disclose your personal information in the following events:
1. if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation;
2. concerning any ongoing or potential legal procedures;
3. To enforce or apply our terms and conditions or other agreements or to protect the rights (including to others to prevent fraud and limit credit risks);
4. To buyer (or prospective buyer) relating to the transaction made or property sold/will be sold by us)
5. to other third parties when compelled to do so by government and law enforcement authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International Data Transfer
1. The information that we collect via our Site may be stored, processed or transferred in countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information by this policy
2. We cannot prevent others from using or misusing personal information that you post on our Site or that you send to post on our Site which are available online across the world;
3. You expressly consent to the transfers of personal information described in this section F
Retaining your Data
1. This section (f) defines the policies and procedures we employ to retain your data, which are designed to make ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to keep and delete personal information;
2. The personal information we process for any purpose or purposes may not be retained for a period longer than is necessary for this or those purposes;
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of this section (g), we retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data to the extent required by law.
4. If we believe these documents may be related to any ongoing or potential legal procedures in order to initiate, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
Securing your Information
1. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information as you visit and use the Site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
2. We warrant the security of any information you provide to us on our safe servers (password-protected and firewalled);
3. All electronic financial transactions done through our website are protected by encryption
4. You agree to this policy by knowing that Internet traffic is inherently unsafe and that data transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed absolute security.You are responsible for keeping your account password confidential that you use to access our site, since we won’t ask you for your password (unless you sign in to our site).
Changes to this Policy
We may update and modify this policy at any time. Changes to this policy will be posted on the Site by email or through messaging service provided on our Site.
You may ask us for any information we retained about you. This provision is subject to the following:
1. Providing the appropriate proof of identity (by entering the email or phone number registered with it in the system and the system verifies that a unique code is sent to the customer to verify the ownership of the mail or phone number).
2. We may refrain from providing you with the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
3. You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes in practical terms, either as you explicitly pre-approve our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we allow you to opt-out of using your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our site contains hyperlinks, details of third-party sites, we have no control over the privacy policies and practices of third parties and we are not responsible for it.
If you have any other questions about your information and this policy, please contact us.
AVAILO assumes no responsibility and advises you to consult legal experts if you use this site for an irregular purpose or have no link above on your website.
Support, complaints and suggestions
We are honored to assist you or receive the complaints or suggestions that you make or send to us via following email: (Availo@t2.sa) or phone number: 920 007 187.
Confidential information: means all information related to the project, which includes, but is not limited to, any written or oral information, preliminary data, studies, reports, results, photographs, graphics, or any other fees, computer programs, or any other form, which are preserved in any A form of conservation means, whether tangible or electronic, and also includes strategic plans, marketing, employees, prices, suppliers, reports, and information that are exchanged during the meetings held between the two parties according to the minutes of a meeting.
Obligations of the receiving party
The receiving party undertakes and agrees that it is obligated and maintains all confidential information it receives from the disclosing party related to the proposed transaction as well as the secondary information.
Competition and fraud
The receiving party agrees not to use any of the confidential information or secondary information obtained from the disclosing party in competition or defrauding either it or any other party.
Information permitted to be disclosed
The receiving party may disclose confidential or secondary information to any of its employees or users in the event that it is absolutely necessary to achieve the permitted purposes, but only if it obtains written consent and only if it is permitted to disclose it.
The receiving party is aware and knows that the confidential and secondary information has been developed and obtained by the disclosing party by investing a lot of time, effort, and costs, and that such confidential information and secondary information are valuable and valuable to the detector, and therefore in the event of a breach, threat, or breach Approved for this agreement by the receiving party, the disclosing party is entitled to claim compensation, to prosecute it, by all means of the system, and to prevent such breach, threat, or intended breach in order to preserve the name of the revealing party and its customers and the quality of its products.